Monday, July 25, 2011

Catching Up is Hard to Do...

Wow!! It's been a long time since I posted here! Gonna work to fix that...

What have I been up to lately? Well, lots of finding, a little bit of planting, and fun summer events! A couple of weeks ago, CQ and I attended the Grateful Letterboxers' Terrapin Station event in Andover, Mass. (also known as the boxing capital of the world, I think!) Next month brings another road trip with CQ (and GodMommy & Buffalo PHISHerman, too!) to Maine for the Maine Camping event. I can't wait!! :-) Anyone who knows me, knows that Maine is my favourite state of the Union, bar none. And now I'll get to show it off. AND box my brains out. Life is good...

Then when I come back, it's a quick swing back into high gear for the 9th Annual WNY event!

Summer's halfway over, but the boxing's just begun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment